Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My First Read-a-thon!


Okay folks,
I've been thinking about organizing a read-a-thon for my school community, but first, I'm going to PARTICIPATE in my very first read-a-thon. This one is organized by some cool people at Dewey's Read-a-Thon Blog. This particular read-a-thon is a 24-hour read-a-thon, on October 9. To get the scoop on how to participate, click here

In my next blog post, I'm going to list the titles of some reading material set aside for October 9.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I wanted to welcome you to the read-a-thon (or affectionately called RAT). This will be my third one! Its a lot of fun. Good luck and maybe I'll check in on you and see how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck as you prep for the Read-A-Thon on Saturday. I'll be cheering you on as you read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janel, thank you for stopping by! I'm going to brew up a pot of coffee when I wake up tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go-o-o-o! Hope you are reading along well today. Hope you will post soon about your progress. Hope you are enjoying your first readathon!

    I'm a new follower! Stop by, when you can.

    ReplyDelete